Lights, Camera, Action:
Showcase Your Pet Brand With Guaranteed National TV Exposure!
It can take months to build media lists, write pitches, and follow up with reporters — and there’s still no guarantee you’ll even get booked so you can show the world what your pet brand has to offer!
Good news… there’s a faster, easier, and more affordable way to guarantee brand visibility on a nationally syndicated TV program.
With the Pet Living Best in Show pet influencer program, you’ll get national TV exposure on the Daytime morning show with Kristen Levine, AND a targeted digital campaign that expands your reach exponentially for a fraction of what it typically costs to land an earned broadcast opportunity.
The Best In Show Pet Influencer Program Includes:
- Airtime on the nationally-syndicated morning show, Daytime (aired on over 220 tv stations in the U.S. – DOWNLOAD THE LIST). Click here to see the Pet Living segment on YouTube
- An article/review on a top pet blog, Pet Living – including product images, links, and embedded TV segment
- Dedicated promotional posts on the Pet Living Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram accounts (nearly 120,000 followers combined)
- A feature in the Pet Living Newsletter (up to 15,000 subscribers)
- A Facebook Live Broadcast
1 Partner Exclusive: $5,295
3 Partner Co-Op: $2,195 ea. (offered seasonally)
Kate, Just Right by Purina
Dave Merrick, Merrick Wellness
In just one year, Kristen Levine Media generated nearly 3,000 email leads, leveraging the Pick of the Litter Giveaway Program. In addition, two broadcast TV appearances garnered nearly 1.3M impressions and a novel content program — Dear Tabby — led to hundreds of additional email opt ins and content rich-cat questions that were repurposed across social, blog and email.
Kristen Levine Media secured for leading animal skin, wound and coat care brand, Vetericyn, two TV features, reached 500,000+ pet parents via social media, and delivered more than 3,000 email leads in less than one year. Kristen Levine Media also aided in launching Vetericyn’s ALL-IN®, a new life stage support supplement for dogs.
In less than six months, Kristen Levine Media delivered nearly 2,500,000 impressions on national television, and reached more than 25,000 viewers on social media broadcasts.