Pick of the Litter Giveaway Program
The Most Robust, Lead-Generating Influencer Giveaway In the Pet Industry!
Consistently a client favorite, our Pick of the Litter pet influencer giveaway program combines the lead-generating power of a giveaway, with online exposure via the award-winning Pet Living Blog, social media channels, and email communications. This robust program has generated as many as 1,400 targeted email leads in just seven days!
Requiring minimal effort to generate a strong return, our Pick of the Litter dog and cat influencer program is the perfect way to see what influencer marketing can do for you in a single promotion without the stress of formulating your own strategy and managing all of the moving parts of giveaway campaigns.
The best part? All you have to do is provide amazing prizes. Our team will handle everything else.
With the Pick of the Litter Influencer Giveaway Program You’ll Get:
- Promotion in an exclusive, week-long Pet Living — a top pet blog! — giveaway
- Targeted and segmented email opt-ins (typically 1,000+)
- Traffic to key online locations where leads can learn more about your brand
- A brand/product review on the Pet Living Blog (100K monthly page views)
- A video review on Facebook Live (2.5K average views)
- Paid promotion on Facebook and Instagram during the giveaway, at no additional cost to you (112K followers)
- A feature in the Pet Living Newsletter
Leslie Ellis, Healthy Pet
In just one year, Kristen Levine Media generated nearly 3,000 email leads, leveraging the Pick of the Litter Giveaway Program. In addition, two broadcast TV appearances garnered nearly 1.3M impressions and a novel content program — Dear Tabby — led to hundreds of additional email opt ins and content-rich cat questions that were repurposed across social, blog, and email.
Kristen Levine Media secured for leading animal skin, wound and coat care brand, Vetericyn, two TV features, reached 500,000+ pet parents via social media, and delivered more than 3,000 email leads in less than one year. Kristen Levine Media also aided in launching Vetericyn’s ALL-IN®, a new life stage support supplement for dogs.
In less than six months, Kristen Levine Media delivered nearly 2,500,000 impressions on national television, and reached more than 25,000 viewers on social media broadcasts.